It seems like I never remember to take pictures on St. Patricks day. So I finally remembered and got the girls to hold still long enough for one shot. Kambria's picking her nose and Lydia is wearing a green fountain of ribbon, with a smirk, and I really did do Baylee's hair, ya can't tell...
2 comments:
love it! Its real! good job nat.
Well, Nat I hope you like your birthday present. This was the first time I've done something so computerish. But my intent was to let you know on the very day we celebrate your birth how much you are loved and thought of, not just on this special day of celebrating you, but every day of the years past and years to come, throughout eternity. You will always be our sweet, amazing, absolutely gorgeaus, inside and out, Natalie Kay! A beautiful daughter, who gives us great cause to celebrate! Love, Mom
Post a Comment