Wow does time fly! I can't believe it has already been a year since she was born. Lydia has quite the personality. She loves to be in the center of the action and clap her hands while saying Yeaaaaa! She has to compete to be heard, so if she tries to say anything then it comes out loud. She monkey scoots along the floor and loves to chase a rolling mouse that she got from Nana on her birthday. She also loves anything that she can poke her finger at and gets so excited just to hold a spoon or fork.
Lydia and Mark(turning 2) shared their birthday party together at the park in Mesa. She had an itty-bitty birthday with an itty-bitty cake. I made 2 small cakes for Lydia and Mark. Mark devoured his cake (typical boy) and Lydia took an itty-bitty taste(typical). It ended up being a very windy day, but the kids still had fun. Mark
1 comment:
I remember your first birthday! You were just starting to walk and it was all I could do to keep you from killing yourself as you tried to keep up with big sister. You fell so many times you had a permanent bump on your lower lip. Well, good thing you soon outgrew that stage, but you never outgrew the eagerness you felt of tackling a new challenge. You've always been an amazing problem solver with your patience, methodical thinking, and perservence. I've always admired that because you got that great trait from your Dad. Love, Mom
Post a Comment