Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kami May turns 4!





Kami's birthday turned out to be a real blast. We decided to celebrate in the valley with cousins and the Hulls who came to valley from Kansas. So, we called it Kami's "Cool" Party! with a fun water slide, water toys, bubbles, slip N'slide and a special ice cream cone cake. We had it at Nana's house and Cardon's park. Thanks to her neighboors that had the big slide. So many cousins came and I barely had enough party favors and ice cream cones. We even fed every one lunch. It was so fun to have a reason to get together with everyone and just visit and play. Even Grandma and Grandpa Bevell showed up towards the end. Kambria felt so special and loved all her presents. While all the comotion was going on, she was content to blow bubbles, slip around in the water, and try each of her new toys. We love Kami's sweet personality and shining smile.

2 comments:

wylie said...

Happy birthday Kami!!

Sounds like a great party. I didn't know Melanie and Bill were there! I'm so jealous.

Arabeth said...

I didnt know you had a blog!