Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Visiting the Bowmans!

This is the elementary school Dave went to. Argonaut - what is that? -memory lane for him. We noticed from the classroom pictures that 98% of all the kids there now are Asian or Indian-interesting!
We got to see Kathy and Darren's new baby (Benjamin Bowman) - what a sweet little guy.


Cousins all played non-stop in their make-believe world.















After Christmas we drove to Bowmans in CA to spend the rest of the break and New Years. It was good to see Dave's family. We did a lot of visiting and playing games at Mimi & Pabo's house. They have such a fun yard to explore and the girls loved being outside in the warmer weather. Dave and I got a new camera from them and its awesome-thus, the better quality pict. One afternoon just Dave and I went to get Thai food -it was so good-I was savoring every bite..maybe it was one of those pregnancy cravings.




No comments: