He was such a dear grandpa to me and I have so many good memories of spending time with him. As a kid I loved to watch him work in the yard and milk his cows. We would have fun with him camping. As an adult, he would take time to talk to me, hug my kids, and show his love in many ways. He always had good advice to give and spent his life serving his family. We especially felt his love as he was getting more and more weaker. He would squeeze my hand and each one of my children's, and tell us we were special to him and he didn't want any "empty chairs" in heaven. He loved the gospel and we always new what he was pondering. He was a hard worker, loved to serve, and loved his family. I am so grateful to have a wonderful grandpa and am glad my husband and kids got to know him as well.
All the boys and men lined up as coffin was being carried.
Grandma Bevell and all her children
The girls each got to choose a flower from the funeral boquets


No comments:
Post a Comment