Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thank heaven Baylee is Seven!

Okay so I really am way behind on my blog, but life is crazy busy and so now I am trying to catch-up before the end of the year, so I can make a book of all my 2010 posts.

So...Baylee had a fun 7th birthday that she planned all her self.  An autumn carnival with friends and a cake she decorated herself.  She is so fun to do birthdays for because she is easy to please and so grateful.  I just love my sweet Baylee.  She is growing up so fast!   I remember when she was born, 7 yrs. ago. not an easy delivery but when she finally came c-section I was thrilled.   It was a special day,  my first child, and I was so excited to be a mom.  She was a talker early on and hasn't stopped since.






No comments: