Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Day!

This was a great Christmas!  I especially liked that it was on a Sunday.  We opened stockings before church without the rush of wanting to get to the big presents. Then we got dressed and went to sacrament mtg.  I enjoyed singing Christmas songs in the choir and Dave sang a duet of "O Holy Night" it was so beautiful.  I really felt the spirit (usually I am distracted with noisy kids). When we got home the kids put their PJ's back on and we opened the presents under the tree (notice this is the first time we have hand pictures on Christmas where are hair is actually done and cute).    Amy and I worked hard to make a nice Christmas for Nana, Papa and Chelsey.  I got my huge oversized stockings out and we filled them with presents and stocking stuffers.  It was fun to see them get excited about the things we got for them.  Papa loved his clothes and savored opening each thing .  Nana loved that we had put in healthy snacks she could eat.  Chelsey was thrilled that we had got her a Happy Napper like the kids (she is such a kid at heart). What a special and fun day!













No comments: