So Amy found us a good deal on a hotel in Tucson. The best part is it had a heated pool. So great to be in a pool again.
That night we ate at Pinnacle Peak, a fun cowboy restaurant with western town around it. A place I remember well as a kid. We watched a fun western show and Dave took the kids on the short train ride. Baylee was thrilled to be able to spend her $1 that she brought.
Oh no! There stuck in jail.
It was fun getting to be with my sisters and see more places from our childhood. A trip down memory lane.
So, this is the house I grew up in from 4th grade to 9th grade. Here on Siesta Dr.
We should the kids the private park and creek that was just down the road from our house. We spent many days playing here as kids.
1 comment:
You guys look like you had so much fun! So Kambria can do the splits? Next time she comes over I am going to ask her to do them. :) She sure is an interesting funny little girl.
Post a Comment