Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kami Turns 5

Kami my little adventurer turned 5 on May 24th.  She had a fun Adventure Party!  She got to invite her friends, go on an exploring hunt, open presents, and eat a fabulous fondant cake made by her Aunt Amy.  It was a perfect day to be outside and since school was out everyone just hung out and played.  I am so proud of Kami May she is growing up in so many ways and has such a fun personality with a great imagination.  She loves to figure things out on her own and loves to be apart of what I am doing.  I love it when she creates fun activities for her and Lydia.  I especially love her big hugs and when she lets me snuggle by her and read. She has such an excitement for life and expresses it in her own creative ways.

No comments: