Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Baylee's Baptism
It was so special to finally have a child being baptized. Baylee loved getting her pictures taken by Aunty Amy for her baptism announcement. Baylee was hilarious to watch come up with poses and tell Aunt Amy what picture to take. She felt so beautiful. She loved getting baptized with her friend Kyriann and on the same day as her cousin, Elyza's birthday and she loved all the sweet gifts that family gave her. But mostly she just glowed the day of her baptism and had so many friends and family there to celebrate the special day. Baylee has always had a strong conscience and desire to do right. I can tell she wants to follow the Spirit and stay clean and pure. I just love the way Baylee is such a good friend to others and is such a responsible helper to me. I don't know what I would do without her! My cute little Baylee Bugs is growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment