I love the Fall season. It seems to be the best time of year, at least in weather, in Snowflake. School is well underway and all the kids love their teachers. I am so proud of Baylee, Kami, and Lydia who are all doing exceptionally well at their school work and responsibilities. Lydia was bursting at the seems waiting for her first day of school at Montessori with Mrs. Merrill and Mrs. Brimhall. I had the hardest time getting her potting trained for Montessori and on the first day of school is when she decided she could go potty without being told to. I guess she needed the right motivation. then that same day I found her sitting in the living room cutting her hair. When I asked her what she was doing she said "oh, just cutting my hair, mom". Like no big deal, "I can do this, I'm big now".
Caleb now has regular play time with Canyon, since I babysit him 3 days a week. There favorite thing to do is ride plasma cars in the back yard or wrestle Tippy dog.
Kami is the soccer player this year and runs hard to keep up with all the fast boys. She is fun to watch because she is not afraid to get after the ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment