...we went to the open house at the Ocquire Mtn Temple. In the morning before the reunion we decided to take all the kids to the temple open house. We had a little opposition first being a rainy and cold day in our sunday dresses, then Kambria refused to go in the temple because she wanted a waterbottle. We had just sat through a short introduction video in one of the white tents outside the temple. So while everyone else went inside, Dave ran back to the car parked far away to get the water. Then the next misshap just before walking in the Celestial room was Kami stubbing her toe and making it bleed.(panic) So ofcourse we are trying to keep her from crying too loud and blood from getting on the floor. I pulled out a wipe and a bandaid and she was happy. Overall it was a really special experience and Kami said "I love the Celestial room" and Baylee said she wanted to go in it again. So all the effor was worth it. I am so grateful for temples and to have an eternal family...
Saturday, July 18, 2009
at the Ocquire Mtn Temple
...we went to the open house at the Ocquire Mtn Temple. In the morning before the reunion we decided to take all the kids to the temple open house. We had a little opposition first being a rainy and cold day in our sunday dresses, then Kambria refused to go in the temple because she wanted a waterbottle. We had just sat through a short introduction video in one of the white tents outside the temple. So while everyone else went inside, Dave ran back to the car parked far away to get the water. Then the next misshap just before walking in the Celestial room was Kami stubbing her toe and making it bleed.(panic) So ofcourse we are trying to keep her from crying too loud and blood from getting on the floor. I pulled out a wipe and a bandaid and she was happy. Overall it was a really special experience and Kami said "I love the Celestial room" and Baylee said she wanted to go in it again. So all the effor was worth it. I am so grateful for temples and to have an eternal family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment