...then we traveled to Telluride, CO which was kind of a half from point from UT back to Snowflake. We were so amazed out how beautiful it was when we arrived at this quaint village in a valley of the tallest Rocky Mountains. An awesome sight with two large water falls visible. We spent the next 2 days hiking, riding the free Gondola up the mountian to our Condo and catching fish in the free kids fishing pond. Dave had arranged for a great Condo that housed all 13 of us and was cheap rate because of the off season.



1 comment:
Nat, I loved seeing the updates on both yours and Amy's blogs. I loved seeing the meaningful, fun, pioneer celebration you held for your children. Does my heart good! I so enjoyed seeing the girls in their pioneer dresses. Wish I'd been there! Also, the other photos brought beck such fun summertime memories we've created so far! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment