Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Fun Filled Trip

Well Dave planned us a great trip for the Summer. I did all the packing and he researched and planned the details of the travel. With my Mom & Dad, Dallan & Bobbi and kids we headed to Utah for an extended Bevell family reunion. We wanted to make the most out of the long drive so we planned stops along the way there and back, not to mention both vehicles were stocked with snacks and ready food for our week long trip. We were so frugal! Our first stop was MOAB where we found a great huge park for the kids to runaround and eat lunch. Then we headed to Salt Lake and we all stayed with my Aunt Verna Pearl for the next 3 days. We really packed in the fun going to the Oquire Mountain Temple open house ( so special, expect Kambria stubbed her toe and almost bled on the temple floor. luckily I whipped out a bandaid), Cherry Hill water park (eveyone loved the lazy river), Temple Square (awesome flowers), and the Bevell Reunion (grandpa Bevell was beaming). It was fun hanging out at the Bennetts house and playing games. The girls loved cousin Sydneys jillions of Petshops. The only downside was Lydia threw-up and great Uncle Curtis helped clean it up. It was a bonding experience, haha. Aunt Kathy and Nana planned a cute cowboy skit that all the cousins did for the reunion. fun memories...

1 comment:

Amy merrill said...

I'm so glad you got to have somuch fun. Wish I could have been there. Next year when I'm not prego we'll plan it. Your slide shows are so fun to watch. Love ya sis!